Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Please Forgive Me =]
I admit that I haven't been on my blog grind for the past few weeks. Please excuse my tardiness =]! But no worries people, I was only getting into the routine of school starting back and fell a little off track. But best believe I'mma be back on it harder than ever people! lol

My goal is 1,000 followers. Who wants to help me get there? I know you wanna. Just remember, Tai Destiny loves you sweetie pies =].
Make sure you follow the bf's blog as well!
B4 Da Hype
Dueces. Adios. Until next time.


- Tai Destiny
posted by Tai Destiny at 3:39 PM -
4 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tai Destiny


Known to rock Nikes & Skinnies. XXI, Hellz Bellz, Urban Outfitters- My Thing. In love. Deep up in it. Loves life. No doubt.
Viva La Destiny
Atlanta, GA
(Hometown: Chicago)
Goal: Victoria Secret Model/ World's Best Web Design Artist
My Boo:Eddie ♥


Contact Me
Archives
Previous Post
Pics ♥
























Music