Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Never Gonna Let You Go
Hmm... I just had to make a post based on this song right here. The lyrics seem to be exactly what I've been feeling. Its amazing on how much I can relate to them. Below I've imbeded my favortie few lines. lol.

Faith Evans = Love


If you only knew

What you really do

Aint ever had no one that does it quite like you do

You could spend half a lifetime trying to find one like you

That`s why I am so glad I found you

I wished upon a star and it came true


- Tai Destiny
posted by Tai Destiny at 6:42 PM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tai Destiny


Known to rock Nikes & Skinnies. XXI, Hellz Bellz, Urban Outfitters- My Thing. In love. Deep up in it. Loves life. No doubt.
Viva La Destiny
Atlanta, GA
(Hometown: Chicago)
Goal: Victoria Secret Model/ World's Best Web Design Artist
My Boo:Eddie ♥


Contact Me
Archives
Previous Post
Pics ♥
























Music