Sunday, July 5, 2009
Poetry: By Tai Destiny :]
Variations of my contemplated frustrations
If you do it, its ok.
I do it, you got a whole lot to say.

If you wanna have the privledges of doing whatever,
Don't you think I deserve better?
How you gonna get angry at me for things I say
but say the same things and its okay?

"She's just a friend, it was a joke." They're all common excuses
But let me do what you do and I'm known as ruthless.?

Why you seem to have a million friends that are "female"
but for all my male friends i get annoying hell?

Right now, to you, I just gotta say
Its gonna be fair and even
Starting today.
posted by Tai Destiny at 4:02 PM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tai Destiny


Known to rock Nikes & Skinnies. XXI, Hellz Bellz, Urban Outfitters- My Thing. In love. Deep up in it. Loves life. No doubt.
Viva La Destiny
Atlanta, GA
(Hometown: Chicago)
Goal: Victoria Secret Model/ World's Best Web Design Artist
My Boo:Eddie ♥


Contact Me
Archives
Previous Post
Pics ♥
























Music