Tuesday, July 7, 2009
MJ's Memorial: My Most Emotional Moments
I was proud of Paris for speaking out about her father at his memorial. I know it was hard for her and she was really brave and strong to have spoken.


Paris Jackson, 11-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson, took to the stage at her father's memorial at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

She felt the need to set the record straight, telling the global audience of millions that Michael was "the best father you could ever imagine."

"Ever since I was born, daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine," she said crying.

Clutching aunt Janet Jackson, she continued, "I just wanted to say I love him so much."





posted by Tai Destiny at 2:39 PM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tai Destiny


Known to rock Nikes & Skinnies. XXI, Hellz Bellz, Urban Outfitters- My Thing. In love. Deep up in it. Loves life. No doubt.
Viva La Destiny
Atlanta, GA
(Hometown: Chicago)
Goal: Victoria Secret Model/ World's Best Web Design Artist
My Boo:Eddie ♥


Contact Me
Archives
Previous Post
Pics ♥
























Music