Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Manswers: Random!


Joke of the Day:
A group of friends get together every Friday after work for a drink. One Friday, Jeff showed up late, sat down at the bar, and kicked back his entire first beer in one gulp. He then turned to his pal Bob and said: "Times are getting tough, my friend. Earlier today my wife told me she's going to cut me back to only two times a week. I can't believe it!"
"You think you've got it bad?" Bob retorted: "She's cut some of us guys out altogether!"

Sex Tip of the Day:
(Remember: Always have safe sex! =])

They call it screwing for good reason -- meaning circular moves, not hammering straight in.

Exercise Tip of the Day:
Super slow sets usually take about 14 to 15 seconds to perform 4 to 6 repetitions. This means that you will move through the contraction portion (concentric) for 10 of those seconds, and the remaining 4 to 5 seconds will consist of the relaxation movement (eccentric).

This is very different from the standard bodybuilding protocol in which you perform 8 to 12 repetitions and move through the concentric portion for 2 seconds, followed by a1-second pause at the top of the movement and a 4-second lowering phase.

Labels:

posted by Tai Destiny at 4:34 PM -
5 Comments:
  • At September 16, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Blogger sarahh said…

    LMAO Tai
    oh dude you gotta publish a book.

     
  • At September 17, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Blogger Tai Destiny said…

    One day I most defiantly will!
    My goal and ambition =]

     
  • At September 17, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Dope blog...Im following you now

    come check out and follow my blog aramatic.blogspot.com

     
  • At September 19, 2009 at 1:39 AM, Blogger Alter Dimension said…

    I can’t begin to describe my thanks for your continued support, for reading, and for spreading the word. I’ve had an absolute blast creating content but It would be really cool if you guys could check out my new site: 'Lollipopular' http://lollipopular.blogspot.com/ Make sure to notice your friends as well......Most Importantly is that you guys are able to follow my site 'Lollipopular' or subscribe.

     
  • At September 19, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Blogger SaM said…

    jus wanted say the blog is dope 2 keep up the good work. check out streetwearcouture.blogspot.com, let me no wat u think. thank u

     

Post a Comment

 

Tai Destiny


Known to rock Nikes & Skinnies. XXI, Hellz Bellz, Urban Outfitters- My Thing. In love. Deep up in it. Loves life. No doubt.
Viva La Destiny
Atlanta, GA
(Hometown: Chicago)
Goal: Victoria Secret Model/ World's Best Web Design Artist
My Boo:Eddie ♥


Contact Me
Archives
Previous Post
Pics ♥
























Music