Thursday, September 10, 2009
Tai Destiny: About Me
Hey followers (and non-followers): I'm currently taking up a Jornalism class and one of the assignments is to create a blog. Fortunately, I've been had one. Our first blog assignment is to introduce ourselves. So here's a summary of me =]

Hi! I'm Tai Destiny and I currently attend SHS of **, GA. I'm originally form Chicago, Illinois and you can always catch me visiting my hometown. I'm into web design, photography, modeling, and psychology. I love to read, dance, sing, and scrap book/other creative activities in my spare time. And I also love to hang out with my friends & Boyfriend going various places and getting into crazy scenarios =]. My long term goal is to become a Victoria's Secret Model! Friends would describe me as wild, easily-irritated, romantic, and deeply concerned about the smallest things. I'm a Sagittarius and yes I do believe in astrology. Get to know me by following my blog and e-mailing me at taidestiny@gmail.com!
posted by Tai Destiny at 4:57 PM -
3 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tai Destiny


Known to rock Nikes & Skinnies. XXI, Hellz Bellz, Urban Outfitters- My Thing. In love. Deep up in it. Loves life. No doubt.
Viva La Destiny
Atlanta, GA
(Hometown: Chicago)
Goal: Victoria Secret Model/ World's Best Web Design Artist
My Boo:Eddie ♥


Contact Me
Archives
Previous Post
Pics ♥
























Music