Saturday, November 7, 2009
Precious: Tai's Movie Review


So... I just came from seeing the movie. It was great.

The message is powerful. I think that's what gets all the theaters sold out of this movie so early in the day. (I went and watched before my eyes as three different showtimes got sold out).

I don't plan on spoiling the movie but I would like to say that I commend the creators for the original story line and realistic scenarios. Some can relate to rape, abuse, incest, teenage pregnancy, and illiteracy. Even if you can't I'm sure you will find some deep emotional relation and you feel and vibe with Precious' story. You'll laugh, cry, and want to see the movie all over again.

-Tai Destiny
posted by Tai Destiny at 7:33 PM -
2 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tai Destiny


Known to rock Nikes & Skinnies. XXI, Hellz Bellz, Urban Outfitters- My Thing. In love. Deep up in it. Loves life. No doubt.
Viva La Destiny
Atlanta, GA
(Hometown: Chicago)
Goal: Victoria Secret Model/ World's Best Web Design Artist
My Boo:Eddie ♥


Contact Me
Archives
Previous Post
Pics ♥
























Music